2022-02-03

53. How Seedr can helped you???

Let me tell a Story...

In this Corona season I wanted to download some TV series...
But I could not find any direct links to download that...
I was worrying about that and I asked friend
"Can you upload your TV series Videos to your google drive??? cause I can download later..."


He asked me 
"Why??? there are lot of torrents in the internet you can download from that"

"I can't because of my data package issues I can not download any torrent"

"Oh, is it...Dude, There is a website called seedar you can download direct videos from that..."

and further more he said,
"When I work in the University they blocked torrent downloading from us. So I used this website to download torrent files. You can try that web site..."  

"OK, Dude I forget the website name. can you tell me What is that??? Spell it please..."

"Seedr Dude...
es (S) double e (EE) di (D) aar (R)

you can find it and you will find How to do that..."

"Oh is it? first I heard like seedar... OK I will try it"

Suddenly I opened that website in my browser an I registered to that...

ANDDDDD,

IT Worked...

I downloaded What I need...

try guys 

seedr.cc

You have to complete just few steps and you can download many video files from that...


When you go to that site you can see a window like this...

Insert your email and create a password...
After that register it by clicking on Continue Button in Blue Color...





Now you will receive a confirmation mail to activate your account to your e mail address... 




Click on the start button in your mail or click on the link below and you are about to activate your account...
You will see a web page like below...




After click on the Activate Account you are done...


From my next post I hope you to show you How to start downloading from 
seedr.cc

Hurry up guys...
Make an account and try seedr...

Good Luck...
Stay Safe...

5 comments:

  1. ඔබ මේ ලියන්නේ වසරක විරාමයකින් පසුව! මෙතෙක් ඔබගේ බ්ලොගය අප පෙල ගස්වා තිබුනේ අපගේ සින්ඩියේ "පුරා වස්තු" යටතේ. දැන් එය "බ්ලොග් සඟරා" කොලමේ දැක්වේ. දැනට අවකාශයේ පවතින විශාලතම බ්ලොග් එකතුව දැක්වෙන සින්ඩිය අපගේ සින්ඩිය බව නිහතමාණී ආඩම්බරයෙන් යුතුව පවසමු. අපගේ සින්ඩිය පිළිබඳව ඔබගේ බ්ලොගය තුල ප්‍රචාරයක් ලබාදෙන්නේ නම් එය අප අගය කරණ්නෙමු. ඒ මොනවා උනත් දැන් දිගටම ලියන්න!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. බොහෝම ස්තූතියි...
      මම අලුත් එකක් ලියන්ට ඉන්නේ...
      දැනුම් දෙන්නම්...

      Delete
  2. අඩ්ඩ්ඩෙහ්! ස්තූතියි.

    ReplyDelete